Sunday 24 March 2013

Beginnings

Well this is it , the start of my new blog and I am buzzing with ideas to share with you.
Just hope that you all enjoy my witterings.

We have not had as much snow as some, but it is still bad enough to stop me going out.  "The beast" does not like snow and may just decide to quit.  Who is "the beast" well he is my sweetie really.  No, not the sweetie I married 23 years ago!  He is my mobility scooter.  I decided I wanted something sturdy, to get me up the hill I live on, speedy as I am always in a rush and a bit rock'n'roll cos if I didn't need him, I would secretly love to have a motorbike.
view of snow from my house

So it is another cosy day indoors.  I took a photo of some of the cute owls I have been making
pattern available from bunnymummy

they all have homes to go to and I just want to make more!
I experimented with the eyes, some large some small.

This inspired me to make an owl cushion for my mum.  
As soon as my two daughters saw it, Peanut and Pooky wanted them too.
So they are still in progress.
I will post the completed owls shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment