Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter

Having a lazy Sunday.  I am supposed to be sewing up cushions but as you can see I have
been tempted away by the internet.  I have moved the bag in preparation... hmmm..
so a quick free pattern today.  I made this doll for my daughter.  I made a rasta version using brown wool, giving him a rasta hat and dreadlocks.  I now have an order for two more.  Boy and girl rastas for a charming couple who are friends of hers.

The original pattern is here
little emo doll free crochet pattern
little emo doll

The weather is much better today.  Sunshine!  Tikka the dog has been outside sunning herself until the sun can no longer compete with that wind chill factor and she returns to her bed by the radiator.

Off to Mother's later and I must remember to take the camera and capture the remaining snow on the hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment