Saturday 30 March 2013

t shirt yarn

Helped my mum put all her clothes away in her new wardrobe yesterday.  Always a fine chance for a sort out and I came away with a few hand me downs!  Plus a t-shirt that was badly stained.  I decided to take this and keep it until I have a chance to turn it into yarn.
There is a good tutorial for doing so here

Another project on my never ending to do list is crochet a lampshade cover.  I rather like the one  by
Solveig


crochet lampshade

I had made owl cushion covers for my daughters and was in the process of sewing them up and
realised I had made a glaring error on one.  So I had to frog it and redo it.
Don't you just hate that when it happens!
So I just need to complete the head and then sew them up.
I hate sewing up, I never feel I do it justice and I tend to rush it.  So I need to slow down and pin it lots first.  Famous last words...


No comments:

Post a Comment